Android Studio is the official Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Google’s Android operating system, built on JetBrains’ IntelliJ IDEA software and designed specifically for Android development. It is available for download on Windows, MacOS and Linux-based operating systems.
So that’s tha reason for why install the Android Studio.
The following steps are Android installation:
1. First we install the Java Development Kit (JDK).
The Java Development Kit (JDK) is a software development environment used for developing Java applications and applets.
There are different JDKs for various platforms. The supported platforms include Windows, Linux and Solaris. Mac users need a different software development kit, which includes adaptations of some tools found in the JDK.
2. Now start to install the Android Studio
- Open your browser and search Android Studio.
- May be you will be see the first link is developer.android.com
3. Open the above link then download section was opened and click the download studio for windows.
4. Some condition are here and you will click the DOWNLOAD the Android Studio for windows. Then you save this file.
5. Now this destination file is in your system. Click—>the installation process is run.
6. Click—> next and click—> Agree.
7. Click—> install . It was completed you will click—> finish. Then you will uncheck it and click—> finish.
8. Search Android studio—> right click—> run as administrator.
9. Two options are here,
- If already you have this Android studio, now just you want import it then you will click —> first option
- This is the first time, you will install this Android Studio then you will click—> second option.
10. Click—> next.
11. Click—finish. Go to configure—> go to SDK manager.
Already seven packages are default here in your system. But you wanna extra one package. So you install it.
12. Go to EXTRAS folders ,
—> Intel X86 emulator accelerator
We use this drive for using an emulator.
—> Click—> install 8 packages.
—> Click—> install.
Finally you installed this Android studio. Now you going to develop your Android project.